If you want to look your model train layout clean and exciting, you need to take care of it. When you make your experiment, may be the layout will be dirty.
When you decide to clean your layout, you should be more careful. Spectacle (glasses) wipes are very good but a little bit expensive. You can use a track rubber and can work with a fraction of time without cotton buds. Cotton buds may be cheap but not eco-friendly.
There is also a product called “PlusGas” which is kerosene (28 second burning oil for boilers).You can use this. This product is used for car industry.
Here are Free Resources to Help Build Your Model Railroad
- 5 Tips to Avoid Derailments, Erratic Stops and Costly Building Mistakes
- Beginners Getting Started Guide
- The ONLY Two Things EVERY Model Train Beginner Must Know..!
- DCC Wiring for Beginners
- Choosing the Right Scale with Limited Space
- The ONLY Time Tested Way to Lay Model Railroad Track
- Installing Model Train Buildings and Roads
- Model Train Layout Sharing w/ Grandkids (Open Letter)
- How to Build Model Train Hills & Trees Perfectly Every Time
- Top 3 Costly Model Train Mistakes & How to Avoid Them
- How to Avoid Costly Mistakes When Building Model Railroad Benchwork