Modified on August 4th, 2017 at 03:36 pm
Have you ever seen U-Turn train? Or do you think any train can make U- Turn?
In this layout, you can watch a perfect illusion of two crossing trains. Those trains appearing like one single taking a huge right about turn.
The trains take sharp turns and look so realistic with the left most track. Then it traversing a completely curvy path to making space for a platform.
This is really amazing U-Turn model train layout. You can enjoy much and this makes a realistic feeling on your mind.
Here is the video of U-Turn Model Train Layout:
Here are Free Resources to Help Build Your Model Railroad
- 5 Tips to Avoid Derailments, Erratic Stops and Costly Building Mistakes
- Beginners Getting Started Guide
- The ONLY Two Things EVERY Model Train Beginner Must Know..!
- DCC Wiring for Beginners
- Choosing the Right Scale with Limited Space
- The ONLY Time Tested Way to Lay Model Railroad Track
- Installing Model Train Buildings and Roads
- Model Train Layout Sharing w/ Grandkids (Open Letter)
- How to Build Model Train Hills & Trees Perfectly Every Time
- Top 3 Costly Model Train Mistakes & How to Avoid Them
- How to Avoid Costly Mistakes When Building Model Railroad Benchwork