Here is a video based on a visit to the World’s largest model railroad. Although it is debatable whether it’s the world’s largest or the one in Germany. But we can be safe calling it one of the two largest model train railroads of the world. The layout has over 8 miles of track. Travelling through the entire layout tour, takes over 1 mile of walking. From this very info one can easily guess how large the layout is. So, I hope you will surely enjoy this tour.
A visit to the World’s Largest Model Railroad
- Beginners Getting Started Guide
- The ONLY Two Things EVERY Model Train Beginner Must Know..!
- DCC Wiring for Beginners
- Choosing the Right Scale with Limited Space
- The ONLY Time Tested Way to Lay Model Railroad Track
- Installing Model Train Buildings and Roads
- Model Train Layout Sharing w/ Grandkids (Open Letter)
- How to Build Model Train Hills & Trees Perfectly Every Time
- Top 3 Costly Model Train Mistakes & How to Avoid Them
- How to Avoid Costly Mistakes When Building Model Railroad Benchwork