The Model Railway Club from Helmond in the Netherlands was founded in 1984. The members are best known for their model train modules. On the world’s largest exhibition for model making and model sports and model railroading, called ‘Intermodellbau Dortmund’ in Germany, they were presenting the latest model railroad diorama, which has been built in 1:87 scale respectively in HO gauge. Although the model railroaders come from the Netherlands, they created a German model railway landscape.
There are beautiful scenes and features. The field railway along with its surrounding elements are very beautiful.
Here are Free Resources to Help Build Your Model Railroad
- 5 Tips to Avoid Derailments, Erratic Stops and Costly Building Mistakes
- Beginners Getting Started Guide
- The ONLY Two Things EVERY Model Train Beginner Must Know..!
- DCC Wiring for Beginners
- Choosing the Right Scale with Limited Space
- The ONLY Time Tested Way to Lay Model Railroad Track
- Installing Model Train Buildings and Roads
- Model Train Layout Sharing w/ Grandkids (Open Letter)
- How to Build Model Train Hills & Trees Perfectly Every Time
- Top 3 Costly Model Train Mistakes & How to Avoid Them
- How to Avoid Costly Mistakes When Building Model Railroad Benchwork