This beautiful model railway layout was built in HO scale or H0 gauge and presents the Dutch city Zevenbergen in the period 1920-1950. Zevenbergen became famous because of its sugar factory. The whole model train layout is constructed as a modular railroad system. The harvest of sugar beet is presenting on the whole model railroad. Sugar beets are harvested in the fields and then moved by rail through the village to the big sugar factory. A special of the model railway might be the detailed implementation of a swing bridge over the river. There are also a small port with ships, a Dutch Shepherd industrial locomotive and locomotives from Roco, Lima, Fleischmann and Piko. The model trains are digitally controlled via Intellibox software.
Beautiful Model Train Layout from the Netherlands
- 5 Tips to Avoid Derailments, Erratic Stops and Costly Building Mistakes
- Beginners Getting Started Guide
- The ONLY Two Things EVERY Model Train Beginner Must Know..!
- DCC Wiring for Beginners
- Choosing the Right Scale with Limited Space
- The ONLY Time Tested Way to Lay Model Railroad Track
- Installing Model Train Buildings and Roads
- Model Train Layout Sharing w/ Grandkids (Open Letter)
- How to Build Model Train Hills & Trees Perfectly Every Time
- Top 3 Costly Model Train Mistakes & How to Avoid Them
- How to Avoid Costly Mistakes When Building Model Railroad Benchwork