This best ultimate Ho train layout is the first video of the city edge layout in Ultra 4k HD. The making of this layout is an awesome experience.
This railroad is made on a road where vehicles are supposed to go. This format is chosen from San Francisco railroad. Everything is to scale and model runs from Chicago to Detroit in one minute or less.
The train is going along the right down yellow dividing lines. This railroad doesn’t have any fence boundary, which makes this a different look. Both of the sides of the railroad, vehicles can move easily.
Street running and buildings are the most amazing scenery of the best ultimate Ho train layout.
Here is the video of best Ultimate HO Train Layout:
Here are Free Resources to Help Build Your Model Railroad
- 5 Tips to Avoid Derailments, Erratic Stops and Costly Building Mistakes
- Beginners Getting Started Guide
- The ONLY Two Things EVERY Model Train Beginner Must Know..!
- DCC Wiring for Beginners
- Choosing the Right Scale with Limited Space
- The ONLY Time Tested Way to Lay Model Railroad Track
- Installing Model Train Buildings and Roads
- Model Train Layout Sharing w/ Grandkids (Open Letter)
- How to Build Model Train Hills & Trees Perfectly Every Time
- Top 3 Costly Model Train Mistakes & How to Avoid Them
- How to Avoid Costly Mistakes When Building Model Railroad Benchwork