Here is the great railroad model layout in action. This railroad operates in a changing time frame from 1951 to 2006.
This great railroad model layout runs the different railroad. The features of layout mostly based on southern Pacific locomotives patched. It runs under Union Pacific. A few unions Pacific are enclosed within the pictures and videos of the layout.
This layout contains Southwestern Pacific (SWP) equipment. The Southwestern Pacific layout is based in California, New Mexico, Arizona, and Colorado. The layout includes beautiful feature scenes like red rock country, mountain scenes, and Colorado Rivers.
This great railroad model layout is really impressive. It’s really fantastic to see a real video for a change. The system of weathering and prototypical running ads makes the video more excellence.
Here is the video of the Great Railroad Model Layout:
Here are Free Resources to Help Build Your Model Railroad
- 5 Tips to Avoid Derailments, Erratic Stops and Costly Building Mistakes
- Beginners Getting Started Guide
- The ONLY Two Things EVERY Model Train Beginner Must Know..!
- DCC Wiring for Beginners
- Choosing the Right Scale with Limited Space
- The ONLY Time Tested Way to Lay Model Railroad Track
- Installing Model Train Buildings and Roads
- Model Train Layout Sharing w/ Grandkids (Open Letter)
- How to Build Model Train Hills & Trees Perfectly Every Time
- Top 3 Costly Model Train Mistakes & How to Avoid Them
- How to Avoid Costly Mistakes When Building Model Railroad Benchwork