Welcome back to the model railroad on a budget beginner series. Some serious progress has been made on the layout and it is really coming together.
- I started painting the model train layout brown color to finally give it a proper look and feel
- Quick tip – You can purchase paint for cheap from Lowe’s Hardware by checking the mistake bin for people who purchased the wrong paint, opened it and then returned it
- I used the paint as an Earthy feel undercoat for my layout to just get rid of the blue color of the table
- Also did some rock painting on the mountains and used the leopard spot technique
- The Leopard Spot Technique is when you take yellow ocher and dab it on there with a foam brush and then you come back with burnt umber, which is a reddish brown and you dab the spots that you didn’t dab with the burnt umber
- And much more…
What did you think about the video? Comment below using Facebook or WordPress