It’s quite surprising that the largest model railway of Russia was first initiated by a single individual named Sergey Morozov. He named it Grand Model Russia. It contains detailed replicas of many of Russia’s signature buildings and is home to hundreds of thousands of tiny plastic residents from all walks of life. What started as one man’s hobby became not only a model railway of Russia, but an 800 square meter model of the country itself. The team of intrepid engineers and designers very beautifully depict life as it really is. Not only the signature buildings are awesome but also the whole scenery depicted here is simply impressive.
Here are Free Resources to Help Build Your Model Railroad
- 5 Tips to Avoid Derailments, Erratic Stops and Costly Building Mistakes
- Beginners Getting Started Guide
- The ONLY Two Things EVERY Model Train Beginner Must Know..!
- DCC Wiring for Beginners
- Choosing the Right Scale with Limited Space
- The ONLY Time Tested Way to Lay Model Railroad Track
- Installing Model Train Buildings and Roads
- Model Train Layout Sharing w/ Grandkids (Open Letter)
- How to Build Model Train Hills & Trees Perfectly Every Time
- Top 3 Costly Model Train Mistakes & How to Avoid Them
- How to Avoid Costly Mistakes When Building Model Railroad Benchwork