There’s a wide variety of books for model train beginners that can you start building the model railroad of your dreams. Regardless of scale, whether it’s an HO scale prototype, N scale or even O scale, a beginners e-book can help.
Another solution besides an actual e-book or guide is model train how to videos, usually hosted on YouTube.
Here’s a quick breakdown of the current e-book / how to video products available for model train beginners.
|Model Train for Beginners||Online Model Train Club|
|Money Back Guarantee||60 Days||60 Days|
|Bonuses||7 – $189 value||5 – $149 value|
|How To Videos||No||Yes|
This data validated by DepartmentofReviews.com
Model Trains for Beginners Review
Here’s what you’ll learn from the ebook itself:
- How to pick and build the perfect layout to suit your budget and the space you have available? One that will provide loads of fun for years to come
- How do you convert your analog layout to a DCC system and should you even consider DCC?
- How to avoid those frustrating electrical shorts on your turnouts?
- What to buy and from where, so you get more value for your money? We tell you what to buy cheap and upgrade later and which items you should never skimp on.
- The easiest way to build and add realism to your tunnels?
- The best way to create grassed meadows and fields and fire scenes!
- And much, MUCH more…
Online Model Train Club Review
Here’s what you’ll learn in the video section itself:
- 15 DCC Tutorial Videos
- Weathering Techniques with 12 Tutorial Videos on Detailing
- 38 Useful Model Train Tips
- 2 Historical Railway Books to Download + 2 historical videos
- Articles on Track Cleaning
- 2 Tutorials on Repairing Problems
- 2 Maintenance Tutorials
- 13 Making Scenery Video Tutorials
- Building a Trestle Bridge Step-by-Step Tutorial
- 5 Track Plans
- Tutorial on Wiring For 2 Train Operation
- Electrically Joining Baseboards Tutorial
- 40 Answers to Model Railway Questions
- 6 Videos With Ideas
- 2 Product Reviews
- 4 Expert Interviews
- 6 Airbrushing Video Tutorials
- Another 38 Useful Model Railroad Tips
- 10 Tutorial Videos on Making Rivers
- 11 Tutorial Videos on Making Scenery and Trees
- 5 Scratch-Building and Structures Tutorials
- Another 5 Track Plans
- 5 Trackwork Tutorials
- 8 Wiring and Control Tutorials
- Another 2 Historical Railway Books to download
- + Another 3 Historical Hideos
- 2 Train Maintenance Videos
- Articles on Comparing DCC Systems + Wiring
- For DCC Operation + 9 Ways To Add Realism
- To Your Layout
- Guides on How To Avoid Motor Burnouts, Locomotive Pull Power, Fixing Short Circuits, Model Train Lubrication, Locating Track Problems
- List of Specialist Model Railway Craftsman and Suppliers
- 3 Product Reviews
- Another 40 Answers to Model Railway Questions
- Another 6 Videos With Ideas
- Another 4 Interviews With Experts
- And much, MUCH more…