The Alpine & Western Pacific Railroad is the longest garden railroad in Northern Nevada, and it is centered right in the middle of Arrowcreek! This railroad empire has over 1,000 feet of track, 10 tunnels, 5 bridges, lakes, waterfalls… The train even goes through the house!
At night this engineering marvel lights up the entire landscape with a beautiful glow that will make any homeowner envious. From the platforms to the individual whitepods, this garden railroad never misses a single detail and will surely bring joy to all for many years to come!
Here are Free Resources to Help Build Your Model Railroad
- 5 Tips to Avoid Derailments, Erratic Stops and Costly Building Mistakes
- Beginners Getting Started Guide
- The ONLY Two Things EVERY Model Train Beginner Must Know..!
- DCC Wiring for Beginners
- Choosing the Right Scale with Limited Space
- The ONLY Time Tested Way to Lay Model Railroad Track
- Installing Model Train Buildings and Roads
- Model Train Layout Sharing w/ Grandkids (Open Letter)
- How to Build Model Train Hills & Trees Perfectly Every Time
- Top 3 Costly Model Train Mistakes & How to Avoid Them
- How to Avoid Costly Mistakes When Building Model Railroad Benchwork