Here are some rare photos from the largest 0 scale in Europe and in Germany. This model railroad 0 scale layout was built between 1928 and 1960. All locomotives, buildings and the tracks were manufactured entirely by hand. The model trains are more than 80 years old, but they were upgraded from analog to digital control in the year 2008.
The locomotives bears the sign of the period which is represented in the layout.
The houses besides the railroad also represents the period.
The people depicted in the layout are the representative of the age.
Although the layout was built a long ago, its architectural standard is worth mentioning. The above photo is a prof.
A gardener is working in the alongside garden. Pet animals are there also in the garden.
Here are Free Resources to Help Build Your Model Railroad
- 5 Tips to Avoid Derailments, Erratic Stops and Costly Building Mistakes
- Beginners Getting Started Guide
- The ONLY Two Things EVERY Model Train Beginner Must Know..!
- DCC Wiring for Beginners
- Choosing the Right Scale with Limited Space
- The ONLY Time Tested Way to Lay Model Railroad Track
- Installing Model Train Buildings and Roads
- Model Train Layout Sharing w/ Grandkids (Open Letter)
- How to Build Model Train Hills & Trees Perfectly Every Time
- Top 3 Costly Model Train Mistakes & How to Avoid Them
- How to Avoid Costly Mistakes When Building Model Railroad Benchwork