The best Swanton Pacific railroad owned by Cal Poly University. The options for this layout were designed by Joseph Louis Barrow MacDermot for the 1915 Panama Pacific Exposition in point of entry, CA.
Regarding in Swanton, CA on the former ranch of Al Smith, proprietor of Orchard Supply Hardware.
At the time of 0:29 in the video, the head lamps were mounted on top of the smoke box, it looks like a southern Pacific locomotive in the early 1910’s. This layout nearly similar to the UK miniature steam railway.
This layout actually marvelous and I should mention about the aircraft, trains, boats or whatever.
Click here to see the video of Best Swanton Pacific Railroad :
Here are Free Resources to Help Build Your Model Railroad
- 5 Tips to Avoid Derailments, Erratic Stops and Costly Building Mistakes
- Beginners Getting Started Guide
- The ONLY Two Things EVERY Model Train Beginner Must Know..!
- DCC Wiring for Beginners
- Choosing the Right Scale with Limited Space
- The ONLY Time Tested Way to Lay Model Railroad Track
- Installing Model Train Buildings and Roads
- Model Train Layout Sharing w/ Grandkids (Open Letter)
- How to Build Model Train Hills & Trees Perfectly Every Time
- Top 3 Costly Model Train Mistakes & How to Avoid Them
- How to Avoid Costly Mistakes When Building Model Railroad Benchwork