This layout is for the small road with the large train. In this video, you can see a large model train running inside the small house.
This is a collection of G-scale model railroad trains from LGB and Pike. It starts with an LGB 25554 White Pass & Yukon Route Railroad diesel locomotive pulling freight cars. Next, there are AN laser-guided bomb 21576 state capital locomotive actuation traveler cars. Finally, a Piko 38212 AT&SF railway locomotive provides some pretty cool steam train sounds!
You can control each train individually in the operation of multiple trains on the same layout. Digital command control (DCC) makes this system easy in changing speed and operating the horn and bell of each train.
Here is the video of Large model trains running inside small house:
Here are Free Resources to Help Build Your Model Railroad
- 5 Tips to Avoid Derailments, Erratic Stops and Costly Building Mistakes
- Beginners Getting Started Guide
- The ONLY Two Things EVERY Model Train Beginner Must Know..!
- DCC Wiring for Beginners
- Choosing the Right Scale with Limited Space
- The ONLY Time Tested Way to Lay Model Railroad Track
- Installing Model Train Buildings and Roads
- Model Train Layout Sharing w/ Grandkids (Open Letter)
- How to Build Model Train Hills & Trees Perfectly Every Time
- Top 3 Costly Model Train Mistakes & How to Avoid Them
- How to Avoid Costly Mistakes When Building Model Railroad Benchwork