Here are Free Resources to Help Build Your Model Railroad
- 5 Tips to Avoid Derailments, Erratic Stops and Costly Building Mistakes
- Beginners Getting Started Guide
- The ONLY Two Things EVERY Model Train Beginner Must Know..!
- DCC Wiring for Beginners
- Choosing the Right Scale with Limited Space
- The ONLY Time Tested Way to Lay Model Railroad Track
- Installing Model Train Buildings and Roads
- Model Train Layout Sharing w/ Grandkids (Open Letter)
- How to Build Model Train Hills & Trees Perfectly Every Time
- Top 3 Costly Model Train Mistakes & How to Avoid Them
- How to Avoid Costly Mistakes When Building Model Railroad Benchwork
Marvelous 6×4 foot model train layout with all the bells and whistles. It’s an N Scale layout that doesn’t consume ginormous amounts of space but still does not spare any detail and is loaded with great features. It’s a 2 track with 2 sidings layout with street lights to boot.
Here’s a few pics to share with family and friends:
Complete Track Plan
The aerial view does not give it entire justice but you’re able to see how the track plan was established along with the trackwork. Give that it’s one of the most popular scales, there are hundreds of accessories to decorate your layout and turn it into a masterpiece.
Great Realistic Features
This 6×4′ N Scale model train layout spared no expense, all of the main features were evident. For example, the tunnel is well built with two railroads within it. It also contains tunnel lighting and other intricate details that only a model train enthusiast would appreciate.
Size Doesn’t Matter
Size only matters if you got “fat finger syndrome” because then you need more space to add stuff. Most folks are just fine with any N Scale layout but also some prefer HO scale given its diversity of scenery, locomotives buildings.
If you do not have a bigger area to develop your model train layout then try to adopt an N scale layout instead. It’s smaller, more detailed and takes less space to make your own real world. Start your journey from a model railroad idea to a full-fledged model railroad.
As a model train beginner has a few important questions to ask themselves before jumping head first into building their first model railroad.
Here’s a brief summary of the advantages of “why to choose n scale model railroad?”
When it comes to model trains, the first question that comes itoour mind is what are the advantages of N scale layout? Well, there are so many advantages. Here are few:
- Consumes Less Space
- Longer Railroad track runs into the same amount of space, the reason it that, the model trains are nearly half of the HO scale layout.
- It is best for miniature wargaming
This was created by our friend and is a featured video from our Model Trains Facebook Page We also would like to feature one video of N scale layout created by one of our friends.
If you have pictures of your own N Scale you would like to share and have a photo gallery posted on our Model Trains Facebook Page as a and Website, please share them on our Facebook Page and I will get them posted right away.