Dennis Cipcich shares his awesome G Scale / Gauge Model Railroad train layout he calls “The Blue Stone Ridge Railroad”.
Dennis started the idea of the layout in 2006. This layout includes a beautiful garden, waterfalls, and a Koi fish pond!
The engines, cars, and scenery on the layout are of the highest quality, all add realism, and just a wonderful experience to view.
Here are Free Resources to Help Build Your Model Railroad
- 5 Tips to Avoid Derailments, Erratic Stops and Costly Building Mistakes
- Beginners Getting Started Guide
- The ONLY Two Things EVERY Model Train Beginner Must Know..!
- DCC Wiring for Beginners
- Choosing the Right Scale with Limited Space
- The ONLY Time Tested Way to Lay Model Railroad Track
- Installing Model Train Buildings and Roads
- Model Train Layout Sharing w/ Grandkids (Open Letter)
- How to Build Model Train Hills & Trees Perfectly Every Time
- Top 3 Costly Model Train Mistakes & How to Avoid Them
- How to Avoid Costly Mistakes When Building Model Railroad Benchwork