Beautiful Scandinavian model train Layout in HO gauge
NMJ Norsk Modelljernbane Company is popular to produce Scandinavian model train, locomotives, passenger coaches and freight cars. This beautiful Scandinavian model train layout also built by them.
“Scandinavian Impressions” is called when the Norwegian model train layout is displayed. This Scandinavian model train layout includes a Honefoss railway station, an important junction between Oslo and Bergen in Norway. This is the famous Randsfjord layout to someone. This layout also includes beautiful scenery of Norway and Sweden.
Here is the video of Beautiful Scandinavian model train Layout in HO gauge: [leadplayer_vid id=”599A904B1F4F3″]
Here are Free Resources to Help Build Your Model Railroad
- 5 Tips to Avoid Derailments, Erratic Stops and Costly Building Mistakes
- Beginners Getting Started Guide
- The ONLY Two Things EVERY Model Train Beginner Must Know..!
- DCC Wiring for Beginners
- Choosing the Right Scale with Limited Space
- The ONLY Time Tested Way to Lay Model Railroad Track
- Installing Model Train Buildings and Roads
- Model Train Layout Sharing w/ Grandkids (Open Letter)
- How to Build Model Train Hills & Trees Perfectly Every Time
- Top 3 Costly Model Train Mistakes & How to Avoid Them
- How to Avoid Costly Mistakes When Building Model Railroad Benchwork