Here’s a list of FREE resources to help you step-by-step when building model railroads
- 5 Tips to Avoid Derailments, Erratic Stops and Costly Building Mistakes
- Beginners Getting Started Guide
- The ONLY Two Things EVERY Model Train Beginner Must Know..!
- DCC Wiring for Beginners
- Choosing the Right Scale with Limited Space
- The ONLY Time Tested Way to Lay Model Railroad Track
- Installing Model Train Buildings and Roads
- Model Train Layout Sharing w/ Grandkids (Open Letter)
- How to Build Model Train Hills & Trees Perfectly Every Time
- Top 3 Costly Model Train Mistakes & How to Avoid Them
- How to Avoid Costly Mistakes When Building Model Railroad Benchwork
This video shows an excellent Model train Layout in HO scale. The layout is pretty good. It has a number of HO model Union Pacific freight trains and Amtrak passenger trains with audio from real trains. The trains run on a beautiful railroad through levels, hills and mountains. The surrounding scenery is very beautiful and realistic. But the most notable feature of the layout is it’s real sound. All audio dubbed from actual recordings of EMD SD70M-2, SD70M, GP40-2, and GE P42DC locomotives. The sounds are recorded at the Central Florida Railroad Modelers Club in Orlando Florida.
HO Model Trains with Real Sound