An amazing model railway layout about Switzerland and the famous Glacier Express. Watch a model train, cruising between Brig, Visp and Zermatt as model railroad. Enjoy these photos and get inspiration for your own model train layout.
This photo gallery image shows a wonderful rail bridge surrounding with scenic beauty.
Mountain side Rail Road
This model train layout photo shows a very realistic model train running on the rail road at the bottom edge of a beautiful mountain.
This photo gallery image shows a model train crossing a narrow tunnel and beside the tunnel a shepherd is moving a cattle. It also shows a fair lady walking on the street beside the tunnel.
This final image shows another model train crossing another tunnel and running on the rail road at the very edge of the mountain.
Here’s Your FREE Step-by-Step Instructions on Building a Fully Functional Model Railroad with all the Bells’ Whistles including Tunnels, Bridges, DCC Power Control Center, High Grades, Steep Slopes and Tight Curves Outlined by and Beautiful Mountains and Epic Scenery
- Beginners Getting Started Guide
- The ONLY Two Things EVERY Model Train Beginner Must Know..!
- DCC Wiring for Beginners
- Choosing the Right Scale with Limited Space
- The ONLY Time Tested Way to Lay Model Railroad Track
- Installing Model Train Buildings and Roads
- Model Train Layout Sharing w/ Grandkids (Open Letter)
- How to Build Model Train Hills & Trees Perfectly Every Time
- Top 3 Costly Model Train Mistakes & How to Avoid Them
- How to Avoid Costly Mistakes When Building Model Railroad Benchwork