Undoubtedly, this layout is very beautiful and impressive. Indeed the very nearly realistic model train layout I have ever seen. In the background, you can hear some people are talking with each other.
The quality of scenery is outstanding. A superb display and the catenary system make the scenery most realistic-looking.
Some of the rail joint sounds quite realistic! It’s really hard work to do wires above the track.
This very nearly realistic model train layout presents the railway along the Aosta Valley and the Jura Mountains. This layout built-in Ho scale.
This layout is divided individual sections and constructed in various dioramas. Rocks, trees, plants, overhead lines, tunnels are the main focus of this layout.
Here is the video of very nearly realistic model train layout :
Here are Free Resources to Help Build Your Model Railroad
- 5 Tips to Avoid Derailments, Erratic Stops and Costly Building Mistakes
- Beginners Getting Started Guide
- The ONLY Two Things EVERY Model Train Beginner Must Know..!
- DCC Wiring for Beginners
- Choosing the Right Scale with Limited Space
- The ONLY Time Tested Way to Lay Model Railroad Track
- Installing Model Train Buildings and Roads
- Model Train Layout Sharing w/ Grandkids (Open Letter)
- How to Build Model Train Hills & Trees Perfectly Every Time
- Top 3 Costly Model Train Mistakes & How to Avoid Them
- How to Avoid Costly Mistakes When Building Model Railroad Benchwork