The entire setup is literally assembled on hands and knees! First built a 4’ by 8’ table on 6 sets of casters that could move around while building and for maintenance. Foam board for nearly all the foundation and hills which are easy to work with and mold.
4×8 HO Scale Model Train Layout Photos
Interested in adding more scenery to your ho scale model train layout? Here is a perfect opportunity to see some of the best photos for scenery that are built on HO scale model railroads. Everyone has their own theme to pursue when building a layout but this shows what can be done especially with an HO scale layout. View HO Scale Model Train Scenery
Here are Free Resources to Help Build Your Model Railroad
- 5 Tips to Avoid Derailments, Erratic Stops, and Costly Building Mistakes
- Beginners Getting Started Guide
- The ONLY Two Things EVERY Model Train Beginner Must Know..!
- DCC Wiring for Beginners
- Choosing the Right Scale with Limited Space
- The ONLY Time Tested Way to Lay Model Railroad Track
- Installing Model Train Buildings and Roads
- Model Train Layout Sharing w/ Grandkids (Open Letter)
- How to Build Model Train Hills & Trees Perfectly Every Time
- Top 3 Costly Model Train Mistakes & How to Avoid Them
- How to Avoid Costly Mistakes When Building Model Railroad Benchwork