On a world largest exhibition, called “Intermodellbau Dortmund” held in Germany, this beautiful model train layout in Ho gauge was presented. This model train layout in Ho gauge was built in 1:87 scale respectively in HO gauge.
In 1984, this layout was founded in the Netherlands from Helmond. The makers of this beautiful model train layout in Ho gauge got the best popularity in the exhibition for this layout. This layout has beautiful scenes and features. Like a field railway, a multi-track DC car system, a railway station and day-night illumination.The idea of this layout was taken from a German model railway landscape. The makers of this layout come from the Netherlands.
Click here to see the Beautiful Model Train Layout in HO Gauge:
Here are Free Resources to Help Build Your Model Railroad
- 5 Tips to Avoid Derailments, Erratic Stops and Costly Building Mistakes
- Beginners Getting Started Guide
- The ONLY Two Things EVERY Model Train Beginner Must Know..!
- DCC Wiring for Beginners
- Choosing the Right Scale with Limited Space
- The ONLY Time Tested Way to Lay Model Railroad Track
- Installing Model Train Buildings and Roads
- Model Train Layout Sharing w/ Grandkids (Open Letter)
- How to Build Model Train Hills & Trees Perfectly Every Time
- Top 3 Costly Model Train Mistakes & How to Avoid Them
- How to Avoid Costly Mistakes When Building Model Railroad Benchwork