This layout contains a beautiful combination of detailed mountains, scenic train views and fully loaded depot full of model trains.
Old school police station to help check out the cargo within each of the train cabooses.
This depot, in particular, stands out as a perfect example of utilizing a variety of different colors trains to give it a vibrant color and really make the layout separate itself from the rest.
Courtesy ModelRailaRaoder.com [leadplayer_vid id=”59A5013742E87″]
Here are Free Resources to Help Build Your Model Railroad
- 5 Tips to Avoid Derailments, Erratic Stops and Costly Building Mistakes
- Beginners Getting Started Guide
- The ONLY Two Things EVERY Model Train Beginner Must Know..!
- DCC Wiring for Beginners
- Choosing the Right Scale with Limited Space
- The ONLY Time Tested Way to Lay Model Railroad Track
- Installing Model Train Buildings and Roads
- Model Train Layout Sharing w/ Grandkids (Open Letter)
- How to Build Model Train Hills & Trees Perfectly Every Time
- Top 3 Costly Model Train Mistakes & How to Avoid Them
- How to Avoid Costly Mistakes When Building Model Railroad Benchwork