This is a great model train video highlights the City Edge layout developed and configured by Vic Smith. This layout is situated near Lambert International Airport in Bridgeton, Mo, a suburb of St. Louis. This video is featuring street running and Kato’s Amtrak night running scenes along with Broadway’s Union Pacific AC6000’s transporting Athearn and Intermountain double stack units across the city’s elevated rail structure by Micro Engineering. So have a look of this great inspiring model train video.
- Beginners Getting Started Guide
- The ONLY Two Things EVERY Model Train Beginner Must Know..!
- DCC Wiring for Beginners
- Choosing the Right Scale with Limited Space
- The ONLY Time Tested Way to Lay Model Railroad Track
- Installing Model Train Buildings and Roads
- Model Train Layout Sharing w/ Grandkids (Open Letter)
- How to Build Model Train Hills & Trees Perfectly Every Time
- Top 3 Costly Model Train Mistakes & How to Avoid Them
- How to Avoid Costly Mistakes When Building Model Railroad Benchwork