Model train layouts, that are called “City Limits”, are presenting cities or industrial areas characterized by an incredibly high quality of perfection and reality. And, also this model railway layout built by German modellers in HO scale is pefectly weathered. The diarama presents North Minneapolis in Upper Midwest of the United States, and its scenes of industrial sites. And there is the York Rail, a scene from the eastern United States, its local industries in the city of York in Pennsylvania. Really ingenious Weathering.
- Beginners Getting Started Guide
- The ONLY Two Things EVERY Model Train Beginner Must Know..!
- DCC Wiring for Beginners
- Choosing the Right Scale with Limited Space
- The ONLY Time Tested Way to Lay Model Railroad Track
- Installing Model Train Buildings and Roads
- Model Train Layout Sharing w/ Grandkids (Open Letter)
- How to Build Model Train Hills & Trees Perfectly Every Time
- Top 3 Costly Model Train Mistakes & How to Avoid Them
- How to Avoid Costly Mistakes When Building Model Railroad Benchwork