Here is some great photos from a 10′ x 12′ O scale layout. This is a really great layout. Hope you will enjoy the photos.
Here are Free Resources to Help Build Your Model Railroad
- 5 Tips to Avoid Derailments, Erratic Stops and Costly Building Mistakes
- Beginners Getting Started Guide
- The ONLY Two Things EVERY Model Train Beginner Must Know..!
- DCC Wiring for Beginners
- Choosing the Right Scale with Limited Space
- The ONLY Time Tested Way to Lay Model Railroad Track
- Installing Model Train Buildings and Roads
- Model Train Layout Sharing w/ Grandkids (Open Letter)
- How to Build Model Train Hills & Trees Perfectly Every Time
- Top 3 Costly Model Train Mistakes & How to Avoid Them
- How to Avoid Costly Mistakes When Building Model Railroad Benchwork
The layout subtly captures an entire city. The above photo shows a very beatutiful city.
The layout makes a beautiful use of the accessories.It uses about 56 accessories.
The layout has two main lines.
Another view of the city
The scenery of the layout is very beautiful