Finding a model railroad HO scale is easy due to its popularity within the model railroading community. Most model train beginners start off either using an HO scale starter set or by building their own starting from benchwork all the way to the scenery.
If you’re interested in building your model train layout and want to by-pass all of the painful money wasting mistakes then check out the model train beginners guide.
HO Scale Model Railroad with Mountain Scenery
HO Scale Layout with Tunnel
HO Scale Model Railroad with Buildings
HO Scale Model Train Layout
Model Railroad HO Scale
Here are Free Resources to Help Build Your Model Railroad
- Top Rated Track Plans for Model Train Beginners
- The ONLY Two Things EVERY Model Train Beginner Must Know..!
- Beginners Getting Started Guide
- 5 Tips to Avoid Derailments, Erratic Stops, and Costly Building Mistakes
- DCC Wiring for Beginners
- Choosing the Right Scale with Limited Space
- The ONLY Time Tested Way to Lay Model Railroad Track
- Installing Model Train Buildings and Roads
- Model Train Layout Sharing w/ Grandkids (Open Letter)
- How to Build Model Train Hills & Trees Perfectly Every Time
- Top 3 Costly Model Train Mistakes & How to Avoid Them
- How to Avoid Costly Mistakes When Building Model Railroad Benchwork