This is a collection of G-scale model railroad trains from LGB and Piko. It starts with a LGB 25554 White Pass & Yukon Route Railroad diesel locomotive pulling freight cars. Next, there’s a LGB 21576 Santa Fe diesel locomotive pulling passenger cars. Finally, a Piko 38212 AT&SF steam locomotive provides some pretty cool steam train sounds!
The operation of multiple trains on the same layout is made easy due to DCC – digital command control – which allows you to control each train individually. This includes changing speed and operating the horn and bell of each train.
Big model trains running inside a small house
- Beginners Getting Started Guide
- The ONLY Two Things EVERY Model Train Beginner Must Know..!
- DCC Wiring for Beginners
- Choosing the Right Scale with Limited Space
- The ONLY Time Tested Way to Lay Model Railroad Track
- Installing Model Train Buildings and Roads
- Model Train Layout Sharing w/ Grandkids (Open Letter)
- How to Build Model Train Hills & Trees Perfectly Every Time
- Top 3 Costly Model Train Mistakes & How to Avoid Them
- How to Avoid Costly Mistakes When Building Model Railroad Benchwork