Here is a LONG LOOK at Joe’s South Jersey Line Lionel Train set up. The detail is great and the various stations, farms, lakes, mountains and more make this a first class model train layout. The Lionel Trains are part of this too.
The sounds produced are authentic. When the Diesel Locomotives start up, we can hear the engines knock at idle. The steam Engines chug along with matched sound too! The set up is computer controlled and a handheld wireless device is used to control everything.
The roadways, active crossings, hills, tunnels, bridges, towns, farms, lakes, trees and the many scenarios are designed extremely well.
- Beginners Getting Started Guide
- The ONLY Two Things EVERY Model Train Beginner Must Know..!
- DCC Wiring for Beginners
- Choosing the Right Scale with Limited Space
- The ONLY Time Tested Way to Lay Model Railroad Track
- Installing Model Train Buildings and Roads
- Model Train Layout Sharing w/ Grandkids (Open Letter)
- How to Build Model Train Hills & Trees Perfectly Every Time
- Top 3 Costly Model Train Mistakes & How to Avoid Them
- How to Avoid Costly Mistakes When Building Model Railroad Benchwork