Largest model train layout in Japan
It might be the largest model railroad in O Scale in Japan. The Nobutaro Hara Model Railway Museum is the largest exhibition of a collection of model trains from Japan, Europe and the United States. It’s located at Yokohama in Japan. In the room, Ichiban Tetsumo Park, there is a large model train layout in O Scale or O Gauge with model trains, including steam and electric locomotives and trolley cars. Electric locomotives draw power from overhead lines and run on steel rails with steels wheels. It’s beautiful, but not true to the original, that trains from Germany and from the USA as well as from the Japanese Railway History drive parallel on the tracks.
- Beginners Getting Started Guide
- The ONLY Two Things EVERY Model Train Beginner Must Know..!
- DCC Wiring for Beginners
- Choosing the Right Scale with Limited Space
- The ONLY Time Tested Way to Lay Model Railroad Track
- Installing Model Train Buildings and Roads
- Model Train Layout Sharing w/ Grandkids (Open Letter)
- How to Build Model Train Hills & Trees Perfectly Every Time
- Top 3 Costly Model Train Mistakes & How to Avoid Them
- How to Avoid Costly Mistakes When Building Model Railroad Benchwork