A train enthusiast has devoted 30 years of his life to his model railroad, which could be worth more than $3m. Howard Zane, 77 spends most of his time in the basement of his home in Columbia, Maryland working on his 3,000 square foot masterpiece that he made from scratch. His fascination began at the age of three when his father gave him a train set.
Here are Free Resources to Help Build Your Model Railroad
- 5 Tips to Avoid Derailments, Erratic Stops and Costly Building Mistakes
- Beginners Getting Started Guide
- The ONLY Two Things EVERY Model Train Beginner Must Know..!
- DCC Wiring for Beginners
- Choosing the Right Scale with Limited Space
- The ONLY Time Tested Way to Lay Model Railroad Track
- Installing Model Train Buildings and Roads
- Model Train Layout Sharing w/ Grandkids (Open Letter)
- How to Build Model Train Hills & Trees Perfectly Every Time
- Top 3 Costly Model Train Mistakes & How to Avoid Them
- How to Avoid Costly Mistakes When Building Model Railroad Benchwork