Nearly realistic model train layout from France
This nearly realistic model railway layout was created by the members of a French railroad club. The model railroad layout is built in HO scale and presents the railway along the Aosta Valley and the Jura Mountains. The model train layout is constructed in various dioramas with individual sections. Railroad modeling of rocks, trees, plants, overhead lines and tunnels was the subject of many detailed studies, so that a really nice model railway system is developed.
- Beginners Getting Started Guide
- The ONLY Two Things EVERY Model Train Beginner Must Know..!
- DCC Wiring for Beginners
- Choosing the Right Scale with Limited Space
- The ONLY Time Tested Way to Lay Model Railroad Track
- Installing Model Train Buildings and Roads
- Model Train Layout Sharing w/ Grandkids (Open Letter)
- How to Build Model Train Hills & Trees Perfectly Every Time
- Top 3 Costly Model Train Mistakes & How to Avoid Them
- How to Avoid Costly Mistakes When Building Model Railroad Benchwork